Thursday, July 9, 2015

I-280 Cupertino-Nighttime Intermittent Ramp Closures Wk of July 7

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Today’s Date: July 7, 2015
District: District 4, Oakland
Contact: Bernard Walik
Phone: 510.286.5705

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Interstate 280 Rehabilitation Project Update
Schedule of Ramp Closures and Detours
Santa Clara County (Cupertino)

The following ramps will be closed intermittently from Tuesday 7/7 to Friday 7/10. Weekday construction is scheduled Monday through Thursday from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM the following day. Weekend work will start Friday evening from 8:00 PM to 10:00 AM (Saturday morning) and Saturday evening from 8:00 PM to 12:00 PM (Sunday afternoon).

There will be various freeway and ramp closures during this project; however, Caltrans will always provide at least one open lane in either direction of travel and never close two consecutive ramps. The project is expected to be completed in early August, 2015.

Ramp Closures and Detours in Cupertino:

NB I-280 / Wolfe Road on-ramp
Detour: From NB Wolfe Road to WB Homestead Road to SB De Anza Blvd to NB I-280
From SB Wolf Wolfe Road to WB Stevens Creek Blvd to NB De Anza Blvd to NB I-280

NB I-280 Wolfe Road off-ramp
Detour: Traffic to next off-ramp

NB I-280 / De Anza Blvd on-ramp
Detour: From NB De Anza Blvd that EB Homestead Road to SB N Wolfe Road to I-280
From SB N De Anza Blvd take on-ramp to SB I-280 to off-ramp to N Wolfe Road to I-280.

NB I-280 / DeAnza Blvd off-ramp
Detour: Traffic to next off-ramp

Advance warning changeable message signs and detour signs are in place to assist motorists traveling in the area. For more information on this project please visit our website at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/280rehabilitationproject/

###

No comments:

Post a Comment