Friday, October 23, 2015

WB I-80 Fairfield-Overnight Closures Start Oct 26

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Date: October 23, 2015
District: 4 – Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 286-5206

Westbound Interstate 80-Fairfield
Reminder Full Overnight Highway Closures-Two Weeks
Start Monday, October 26

SOLANO COUNTY– Caltrans and the Solano Transportation Authority (STA) will remove the temporary wooden false work on the new Green Valley Road/Interstate 80 (I-80) overcrossing above I-80 in Fairfield as part of the I-80/I-680/SR-12 Interchange Project.

Westbound I-80 Overnight Closures-Start October 26
To ensure worker and public safety, two weeks of night work on westbound I-80 are now scheduled starting Monday, October 26 until Friday, November 6 from 10:30 PM each night until 4:00 AM the following mornings. All work is weather permitting.

Detour Routes- Westbound I-80 detour starts at Suisun Valley Road. Westbound I-80 motorists will be detoured to the Suisun Valley Road exit, then onto Neitzel Road, left on Business Center Drive, left on Green Valley Road, then enter westbound I-80.

Northbound I-680 to westbound I-80 motorists will be detoured to EB-80 Connector Ramp, then exit at Suisun Valley Road off ramp, turn left at Suisun Valley Road Overcrossing, then left on Business Center Drive, then left onto Green Valley Road, and enter westbound I-80.

Motorists should expect delays. Detour signs will be posted.
Please #BeWorkZoneAlert

I-80/I-680/Highway-12 Project Improvements:
A new Green Valley Road overcrossing is being constructed just east of the existing overcrossing. It will have twice the number of lanes (4) as the existing overcrossing (2), along with a new on ramp to westbound I-80/SR-12. The connector ramp from westbound I-80 to westbound SR-12 also will be widened from one to two lanes.

For additional information: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/solano8068012/

Or follow Caltrans at: https://twitter.com/CaltransD4

# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment