Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I-580 Rehab Project-Oakland-Nighttime Closures Scheduled

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nighttime Closures Scheduled for Interstate 580 Rehabilitation Project

Oakland, Alameda County – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has scheduled freeway lane and ramp closures for nighttime work for the Interstate 580 Rehabilitation Project. Some of the work involves pavement grinding and noise.

The following segment of I-580 and ramps will be affected:
• I-580 EB from 35ths Ave. to Grand Ave reduced to one lane from Tuesday October 13 at 10:00 PM to Wednesday October 14 at 6:30 AM.
• I-580 WB from Grand Ave. to I-80 including the connector lane to State Route 24 will be reduced to one lane from Tuesday October 13 at 9:00 PM to Wednesday October 14 at 5:30 AM.
• Off ramps for I-580 WB at Harrison St. and Oakland Ave. will be closed intermittently for the same period.
• Off ramps for I-580 EB at Harrison St. and Webster St. will be closed intermittently for the same period.
• On Ramp to I-580 EB at Oakland Ave. will be closed intermittently for the same period.


Motorists should drive with caution through the work zone.

###
Get real-time traffic on Caltrans Quickmaps: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/ Or follow Caltrans on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaltransD4

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to maintain California’s highways.
Please #BeWorkZoneAlert.

####

No comments:

Post a Comment