Friday, May 13, 2016

I-80 at Milk Farm/SR-113 -Dixon- Controlled Burn Near I-80

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Date: May 13, 2016
District: 4 - Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: 510/286-5206

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I-80 at Milk Farm Road/State Route 113-Dixon
Controlled Burn of Adjacent Structure
May 13, 2016 From 2:00PM-5:00PM

SOLANO COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has activated its Changeable Message Signs (CMS) signs on Interstate-80 (I-80) in Solano County advising motorists of a controlled burn near the westbound I-80 Milk Farm Road/State Route 113 (SR-113) exit in Dixon.

Although the controlled burn will not require any lane or ramp closures on I-80, motorists may encounter smoke from the nearby controlled burn.
Local fire departments are involved in coordinating the controlled burn of an abandoned building.

The controlled burn is scheduled to occur May 13 starting at 2:00 PM and be completed at approximately 5:00 PM.

For real-time traffic, use Caltrans Quick Maps: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/
Or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/caltransd4


# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment