State of California • Department of Transportation
Date: December 4, 2015
District: 4 – Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 286-5206
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
State Route 29-Channelization Project-Napa County
Updates Starting Sunday, December 6
NAPA COUNTY – Caltrans and its local stakeholders are continuing construction of the State Route 29 (SR-29) Channelization Project in and near St. Helena in Napa County.
The following work is scheduled:
WEEK STARTING DECEMBER 6, 2015
• Roadway excavation in the nb shoulder btwn Vintage Avenue & Dowdell Lane
• Asphalt paving between Stice Lane and Dowdell Lane
Hours of work are 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. No lane closures are scheduled. Lanes may be shifted in certain work areas for safety.
• Storm drain crossings at Sulphur Springs Avenue & Mills Lane across Route 29
• Drainage pipe installation in the nb shoulder btwn Vintage Avenue and Mills Lane
• Localized asphalt paving between Stice Lane and Dowdell Lane
Hours of work are scheduled 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM, Monday through Friday. One-way traffic control will be used. Delays of up to 5 minutes are expected.
WEEK STARTING DECEMBER 13, 2015
• Roadway excavation in nb shoulder btwn Dowdell Ln & Charter Oak Avenue
Hours of work are 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. No lane closures are scheduled. Lanes may be shifted and widths reduced in certain work areas for safety.
See our project webpage: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/NAP29Channelization/
Or follow Caltrans on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaltransD4
For updates on county roads near SR-29 and maintained by the County of Napa go to:
# # #