Friday, November 15, 2013

I-80 Ramp Closures in Fairfield and Vacaville Four Nights of Paving Work Starts Sunday, November 17th


Date:             November 14, 2013
District:         4 - Oakland
Contact:        Vince Jacala
Phone:          (510) 286-5206

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I-80 Ramp Closures in Fairfield and Vacaville
Four Nights of Paving Work Starts Sunday, November 17th   
           
SOLANO COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will be performing pavement repair work on eastbound and westbound Interstate 80 in Fairfield and Vacaville and northbound I-680 in Fairfield during four nights starting on Sunday, November 17th. To ensure worker and public safety, the work will require the overnight closure of three exit ramps and some lane closures.  

WB I-80, Pena Adobe Road, Exit Closed-Starts Sunday, November 17th
The westbound I-80 exit to Pena Adobe Road in Vacaville will be closed Sunday, November 17th at 8 p.m. until Monday, November 18th at 5 a.m. Motorists should proceed on westbound I-80, exit at Lagoon Valley Road, then take the frontage road.

EB I-80, Pena Adobe Road, Exit Closed-Starts Sunday, November 17th
The eastbound I-80 exit to Pena Adobe Road in Vacaville will be closed on Sunday, November 17th at 8 p.m. until Monday, November 18th at 5 a.m. Motorists should proceed on eastbound I-80, exit Alamo Drive, proceed across the overcrossing, then enter westbound I-80, and exit Pena Adobe from westbound I-80.

WB I-80, Abernathy Road, Exit Closed-Starts Monday, November 18th
The westbound I-80 exit to Abernathy Road in Fairfield will be closed on Monday, November 18th at 8 p.m. until Tuesday, November 19th at 5 a.m. Motorists should proceed on westbound I-80, then exit Green Valley Road, then proceed southbound on Suisun Valley Road, across the overcrossing, then enter eastbound I-80.

NB I-680 at the Cordelia Road Overcrossing-Starts Tuesday, November 19th
The #2 lane of northbound I-680 near the Cordelia Road Overcrossing in Fairfield will be closed on Tuesday, November 19th at 8 p.m. until Wednesday, November 20th at 5 a.m. The #1 lane will remain open.


                                                                -more-

NB I-680 at the Cordelia Road Overcrossing-Starts Wednesday, November 20th
The #1 lane of northbound I-680 near the Cordelia Road Overcrossing in Fairfield will be closed on Wednesday, November 20th at 8 p.m. until Thursday, November 21st at 5 a.m. The #2 lane will remain open.

Detour signs will be posted to direct motorists during the exit ramp closures. Motorists should allow for extra travel time and expect delays. All work is weather permitting.  

For real-time traffic, click-on Caltrans Quick Maps at: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/ 

Or follow Caltrans on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/CaltransD4

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to maintain our highways.  
                                                            
                                                           #######

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment