Thursday, November 1, 2018
Southbound SR-17 Overnight Closures in Los Gatos Start Fri, Nov 2
State of California • Department of Transportation
Date: October 31, 2018
District: 4 - Oakland
Contact: Victor Gauthier
Phone: (510) 286-6115
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Overnight Closure of Southbound State Route 17
Between Lark Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road
in Los Gatos
Starts Friday November 2, 2018
Los Gatos – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has scheduled overnight closures of southbound (SB) State Route 17 (SR-17) between Lark Avenue, and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, in Los Gatos. This will allow crews to begin repairing the concrete girder underneath the Blossom Hill Road Overcrossing. Work is scheduled to start November 2, until November 26.
Overnight work is scheduled every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until Monday, November 26, 2018.
• Friday, 12:00 AM to Saturday 5:00 AM
• Saturday, 12:00 AM to Sunday 5:00 AM
• Sunday 12:00 AM to Monday 5:00 AM
Detours signs will be posted. All work is weather permitting.
• From SR-17: Exit WB Lark Avenue, to SB Winchester Boulevard, continue to N Santa Cruz Avenue, to EB SR-9, to Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, to SB ST-17 on ramp.
• From EB Lark Avenue: Continue to SB to Los Gatos Boulevard, to WB Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, to SB ST-17 on ramp.
Motorist are advised to expect delays and to leave a safe traveling distance between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you, and please #BeWorkZoneAlert.
For 24/7 traffic updates, follow 511.org: https://twitter.com/511SFBAY
Real-time traffic, click-on Caltrans Quick Map: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/