State of California • Department of Transportation
Date: August 4, 2017
Contact: Steve Williams
Phone: (510) 286-6195
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Highway 37- Novato
Bridge Deck Resurfacing Project
Overnight Lane Closures
Starts Sunday, August 6, 2017
MARIN COUNTY— The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to start resurfacing the bridge decks on Highway 37 in Marin at Novato Creek and Petaluma River this Sunday.
The project consists of grinding off the old asphalt, repairing the concrete deck and place ment of a new polyester concrete deck.
The anticipated completion date for this work as scheduled is no later than the first week of September. There will be single night time lane closures as indicated in the schedule below motorists may experience minor delays. All work is weather permitting.
• Sun 8/6 – Work at Novato Creek Bridge: WB #1 lane 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. EB #1 lane 8 p.m. to 11 a.m.
• Mon 8/7 – Work at Novato Creek Bridge: WB #2 lane 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. EB #2 lane 8 p.m. to 11 a.m.
• Tue 8/8 – Work at Petaluma River Bridge: WB #1 lane 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Wed 8/9 – Work at Petaluma River Bridge: EB #1 lane 8 p.m. to 11 a.m.
• Thurs 8/10 – Work at Petaluma River Bridge: WB #2 lane 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Caltrans thanks you for your patience as we work to maintain California’s highways.