Friday, March 24, 2017

I-80 Vallejo-WB I-80 onramp at Redwood Street Closed, Tuesday, March 2, 2017

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Date: March 24, 2017
District: 4 - Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: 510/286-5206

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Interstate 80- Vallejo
Westbound I-80 Onramp at Redwood Street Closed
Tuesday, March 28, 2017

SOLANO COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will perform emergency pavement repair work at the westbound Interstate-80 (I-80) onramp from Redwood Street in Vallejo on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
The work is scheduled Tuesday, March 28 starting at 9:00 AM until approximately 3:00 PM that same day. All work is weather permitting.

Westbound I-80 Redwood Street Onramp Closure:
To ensure public and worker safety, the Redwood Street onramp to westbound I-80 will be closed during the work.

Detours: Eastbound Redwood Street onto Westbound I-80:
Motorists entering westbound I-80 from eastbound Redwood Street will be detoured from eastbound Redwood Street to southbound Admiral Callahan, to westbound Tennessee Street and enter westbound I-80 from Tennessee Street.

Detours: Westbound Redwood Street onto Westbound I-80:
Motorists entering westbound I-80 from westbound Redwood Street will be detoured from westbound Redwood Street to southbound Broadway, to eastbound Tennessee Street and enter westbound I-80 from Tennessee Street.

Detours signs will be posted. Motorists should expect delays.

For 24/7 traffic updates, follow 511.org: https://twitter.com/511SFBay
You can also follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/caltransd4

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to maintain the highways.
Please #BeWorkZoneAlert.

#####

No comments:

Post a Comment