Friday, November 18, 2016
I-80 Carquinez Bridge- Night Lane Reductions Wk Nov 17
State of California • Department of Transportation
Date: November 17, 2016
District: 4 - Oakland
Contact: Shannon Brinias
Phone: (510) 286-5543
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nighttime Lane/Ramp Closures Scheduled
Interstate 80 (I-80) Carquinez Bridge
November 17 through November 27
Crockett/Vallejo, Calif. – Caltrans is conducting work for a project to resurface Interstate 80 (I-80) across the Carquinez and Zampa Bridges between Crockett in Contra Costa County and Vallejo in Solano County.
The following closures will impact I-80 eastbound and westbound across the Carquinez and Zampa Bridges nightly:
• I-80 WB will have nightly lane reductions Thursday November 17 and Friday November 18 from 8:00 PM until 5:00 AM the following day.
• I-80 WB will have lane reductions Saturday November 19 from 8:00 PM until Sunday November 20 at 10:00 AM.
• I-80 WB will have nightly lane reductions Monday November 21 and Tuesday November 22 from 8:00 PM until 5:00 AM the following day.
• I-80 EB and the I-80 eastbound ramps at Pomona Street in Crockett may have lane closures intermittently during the above time periods. All above closures are weather permitting.
• There will no overnight closures from Wednesday November 23 until Sunday November 27.
More information is available at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/carquinezzampabridgesmaint/
Motorists should drive with caution through the work zone. Get real-time traffic on Caltrans Quickmaps: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/ Or follow Caltrans on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaltransD4. Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to maintain California’s highways. Please #BeWorkZoneAlert.