State of California • Department of Transportation
Date: June 21, 2016
District: 4 - Oakland
Contact: Shannon Brinias
Phone: (510) 286-5543
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nighttime Lane Closures Scheduled for State Route 13 Project in Alameda County
June 21 through June 28
Oakland, Calif. – Caltrans is conducting overnight work to resurface State Route 13 (SR-13) in Alameda County. One lane will remain open to southbound and northbound traffic throughout the nighttime closures. Residents in the area may notice construction noise and odor during the times of construction.
Lane reductions will be in effect on SR-13 southbound and northbound from State Route 24 to Interstate 580 during the following hours:
• From Tuesday June 21 at 9:00 PM until Wednesday June 22 at 5:00 AM.
• From Wednesday June 22 at 9:00 PM until Thursday June 23 at 5:00 AM.
• From Thursday June 23 at 9:00 PM until Friday June 24 at 5:00 AM.
• From Sunday June 26 at 9:00 PM until Monday June 27 at 5:00 AM.
• From Monday June 27 at 9:00 PM until Tuesday June 28 at 5:00 AM.
• Work may require occasional ramp closures, but no two consecutive ramps will be closed simultaneously.
More information is available about this project on our website: http://www.dot.ca.gov/d4/13overlayproject/
Motorists should drive with caution through the work zone. Get real-time traffic on Caltrans Quickmaps: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/. Follow Caltrans on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaltransD4. Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to maintain California’s highways. Please #BeWorkZoneAlert.