State of California • Department of Transportation
Date: February 26, 2016
District: 4 – Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 286-5206
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
State Route 29-Channelization Project-Napa County
Updates Starting Sunday, February 28
NAPA COUNTY – Caltrans and its local stakeholders are continuing construction of the State Route 29 (SR-29) Channelization Project in and near St. Helena in Napa County.
Below is the two week project update.
WEEK STARTING FEBRUARY 28, 2016
• Site-wide traffic delineation maintenance between Mee Lane and Charter Oak Avenue
• Site-wide storm water pollution prevention maintenance btwn Mee Lane & Charter Oak Avenue
Work is scheduled 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. No daytime closures anticipated.
• Underground drainage utility work (Hall Winery) btwn Inglewood Avenue & Sulphur Springs AV
• Curb and gutter reconstruction at Sulphur Springs Avenue
• Sewer repair work at Charter Oak Avenue to Sulphur Creek Bridge
Work for the Charter Oak sewer repair is scheduled 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM, Sunday-Thursday. Underground electrical work at Stice Lane is 7:00 PM until 6:00AM, Monday-Wednesday.
Nighttime one-way traffic control will be in effect. Delays of up to 5 minutes are expected.
WEEK STARTING MARCH 6, 2016
•Site-wide traffic delineation maintenance between Mee Lane and Charter Oak Avenue.
Work is scheduled 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. No daytime closures are scheduled.
For additional information: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/NAP29Channelization/
Or follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaltransD4
For updates on county roads near SR-29 and maintained by the County of Napa go to:
Please be #BeWorkZoneAlert.
# # #