State of California • Department of Transportation
Date: February 4, 2016
District: 4 – Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 286-5206
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
State Route 29-Channelization Project-Napa County
Updates Starting Sunday, February 7
NAPA COUNTY – Caltrans and its local stakeholders are continuing construction of the State Route 29 (SR-29) Channelization Project in and near St. Helena in Napa County.
Below is the two week project update.
WEEK STARTING FEBRUARY 7, 2016
• Site-wide traffic delineation maintenance between Mee Lane & Charter Oak Avenue.
• Drainage system installation btwn Stice Lane & Inglewood Ave on southbound shoulder.
Work scheduled 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. No daytime closures scheduled.
• Sewer repair work at Charter Oak Avenue to Sulphur Creek Bridge
• Underground electrical work at Stice Lane
Charter Oak sewer repair scheduled 9:00 PM until 6:00 AM, Sunday-Thursday. Underground electrical work at Stice Lane scheduled 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM, Monday-Wednesday. One-way traffic control in effect.
WEEK STARTING FEBRUARY 14, 2016
• Site-wide traffic delineation maintenance between Mee Lane and Charter Oak Avenue.
Work is 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. No lane closures are required.
For additional information, see our project webpage: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/NAP29Channelization/
Or follow Caltrans on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaltransD4
For updates on county roads near SR-29 and maintained by the County of Napa go to: http://www.countyofnapa.org/
Please be #BeWorkZoneAlert.
# # #