Friday, February 19, 2016

I-680 & I-780 Benicia/Vallejo Lane & Ramp Closures wk Feb 22

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Date: February 18, 2016
District: 4 - Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: 510/286-5206

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I-680 and I-780-Vallejo and Benicia
Lane and Ramp Closures-Week of February 22, 2016

SOLANO COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will perform pavement survey work and major maintenance at various locations on Interstate 680 (I-680) and Interstate 780 (I-780) in Benicia and Vallejo.

The work starts at 9:00 AM and concludes at 2:00 PM each day. All work is weather permitting.

Tuesday, February 23-Lane Closed-I-680 Benicia:
Caltrans will perform asphalt testing on I-680 between Parish and Marshview Roads.

To ensure public and worker safety, crews will alternate closures of one of two lanes on northbound I-680 followed by closure of one of two lanes on southbound I-680.

Wednesday, February 24-Alternating Lane Closure-I-680/I-780 Connector Benicia:
One of two lanes on the northbound I-680 connector to westbound I-780 up to East 5th Street will be closed on Wednesday, February 24 for landscape work and litter removal.

Thursday, February 25-East 2nd Street Onramp Closed Benicia:
The onramp from East 2nd Street to eastbound I-780 in Benicia will be closed on February 25 for landscape work and litter removal.

Motorists headed onto eastbound I-780 from southbound East 2nd Street will be detoured to Military Road East, then East 5th Street and onto eastbound I-780. Motorists headed onto eastbound I-780 from northbound East 2nd Street will be detoured to westbound I-780, then to Southampton Road and onto eastbound I-780.

Crews will also perform landscape and litter removal on the shoulders of eastbound and westbound I-780 near the Vallejo/Benicia city limit February 22 and February 23.

Use Caltrans Quick Maps: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/
Or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/caltransd4

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to maintain California’s highways.

# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment