Tuesday, June 9, 2015

EB I-80 Fairfield-Overnight ramp and intermittent closures on I-80

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Date: June 9, 2015
District: 4 - Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: 510/286-5206

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Eastbound Interstate-80 Green Valley Road-Fairfield
Overnight Closures-Start Tuesday, June 9 at 10:00 PM

SOLANO COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), and its project partner the Solano Transportation Authority (STA) are continuing work on the Interstate-80/Interstate-680/State Route-12 Interchange Project in Fairfield.

As part of the project, crews will make adjustments to the temporary false-work on the new Green Valley Road/Interstate 80 (I-80) overcrossing starting Tuesday, June 9 at 10:00PM. The work is in preparation of a concrete-pour on the structure later this week.

Eastbound I-80 Onramp from Green Valley Road-Overnight Closure
To ensure worker and public safety, the eastbound I-80 onramp from Green Valley Road will be closed starting Tuesday, June 9 at 10:00 PM until Wednesday, June 10 at 4:00 AM.

During the eastbound I-80 onramp closure, the following detour will be in effect:
Motorists heading to eastbound I-80 from Green Valley Road are advised to enter southbound I-680, then exit Gold Hill Road, and enter northbound I-680 from Gold Hill Road, then proceed on northbound I-680, and enter eastbound I-80 from northbound
I-680. Detour signs will be posted.

Intermittent overnight closures on Eastbound I-80-11:00PM-1:00AM
Motorists are advised to also watch for intermittent closures on eastbound I-80 near Green Valley Road between 11:00 PM, Tuesday, June 9, & 1:00 AM, Wednesday, June 10. CHP will assist with directing traffic. Closures will occur in 5-10 minute intervals.

Motorists should expect delays. All work is weather permitting.
Please #BeWorkZoneAlert. Caltrans thanks you for your patience as we work to improve California’s highways.

For additional project information: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/solano8068012/
Or follow Caltrans on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CaltransD4
# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment