Monday, April 6, 2015

WB I-80 Fairfield-Hwy-Work Will Proceed as Weather Allows

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Date: April 6, 2015
District: 4 – Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 286-5206

Westbound Interstate 80-Fairfield-Full Highway Closures
Monday Night Work-Canceled Due To Rain
Work Will Proceed as Weather Allows

SOLANO COUNTY– Caltrans and the Solano Transportation Authority (STA) have cancelled overnight false work installation on westbound Interstate-80 (I-80) in Fairfield for the night of Monday, April 6 due to rain. Work will proceed on Tuesday, April 7 or as soon as weather allows. The work is part of the I-80/I-680/SR-12 Interchange Project.

Westbound I-80 Overnight Closures-Updated Schedule
To ensure worker and public safety, four consecutive nights of work on westbound I-80 are now scheduled starting Tuesday, April 7 until Friday, April 10 from 10:30 PM each night until 3:00 AM the following mornings. Detour signs will be posted and all work is weather permitting.

If Tuesday’s work is cancelled due to weather, Caltrans will make an announcement once a determination has been made.

Detour Routes- Westbound I-80 detour starts at Suisun Valley Road. Westbound I-80 motorists will be detoured to the Suisun Valley Road exit, then onto Neitzel Road, left on Business Center Drive, left on Green Valley Road, then enter westbound I-80.

Northbound I-680 to westbound I-80 motorists will be detoured to Green Valley Road, left on Central Way, left on Pittman Road, continue to Suisun Valley Road, left on Business Center Drive, then left on Green Valley Road, and enter westbound I-80.

For real-time traffic, click-on Caltrans Quick Maps: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/
See our project webpage: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/solano8068012/

Or follow us Caltrans on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CaltransD4

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to improve California’s highways.

# # #

2 comments: