Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WB I-80 Fairfield-Full Overnight Highway Closures-Start April 6

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Date: April 1, 2015
District: 4 – Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 286-5206

Westbound Interstate 80-Fairfield
Full Overnight Highway Closures-Five Nights-Start April 6

SOLANO COUNTY– Caltrans and the Solano Transportation Authority (STA) will install false work on the new Green Valley Road/Interstate 80 (I-80) overcrossing above westbound I-80 in Fairfield as part of the I-80/I-680/SR-12 Interchange Project.

Westbound I-80 Overnight Closures-start April 6
To ensure worker and public safety, five consecutive nights of work on westbound I-80 are now scheduled starting Monday, April 6 until Friday, April 10 from 10:30 PM each night until 3:00 AM the following mornings. All work is weather permitting. Detour signs will be posted.

Detour Routes- Westbound I-80 detour starts at Suisun Valley Road. Westbound I-80 motorists will be detoured to the Suisun Valley Road exit, then onto Neitzel Road, left on Business Center Drive, left on Green Valley Road, then enter westbound I-80.

Northbound I-680 to westbound I-80 motorists will be detoured to Green Valley Road, left on Central Way, left on Pittman Road, continue to Suisun Valley Road, left on Business Center Drive, then left on Green Valley Road, and enter westbound I-80.

For real-time traffic, click-on Caltrans Quick Maps at: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/
Or see our project webpage at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/solano8068012/

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to improve California’s highways.

# # #


No comments:

Post a Comment