Friday, March 20, 2015

EB I-80-Fairfield- Full Hwy Closures Now Start Monday, March 23

State of California • Department of Transportation

TRAFFIC ADVISORY

Date: March 20, 2015
District: 4 – Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 286-5206

Eastbound Interstate 80-Fairfield
Sunday Closure Canceled
Full Highway Closures Now Start Monday, March 23

SOLANO COUNTY– Due to possible rain this Sunday, Caltrans and its project partner the Solano Transportation Authority (STA) have postponed the false-work installation on the new Green Valley Road/Interstate 80 (I-80) overcrossing above I-80 in Fairfield as part of the I-80/I-680/SR-12 Interchange Project.

Instead of starting on Sunday, March 22 at 11:30PM, the work will now start on Monday, March 23 at 11:30PM. All work is weather permitting.

Eastbound I-80 Overnight Closures-start March 23
To ensure worker and public safety, three consecutive nights of full highway closures are now scheduled on eastbound I-80 between State Route-12 (SR-12) and Green Valley Road starting Monday, March 23 until Thursday, March 26. Closures are scheduled each night Monday through Thursday starting at 11:30PM until 4:00AM the following mornings.

Detour Routes-Eastbound I-80 detour starts at Green Valley Road. During the closure, eastbound I-80 will be detoured to the Green Valley Road off ramp, then proceed along the onramp adjacent to mainline eastbound I-80, then re-enter eastbound I-80.

Northbound I-680 to eastbound I-80 motorists will be detoured to Green Valley Road, left on Central, left on Pittman, continue to Suisun Valley Road, left on Business Center Drive, then left on Green Valley Road, and enter eastbound I-80.

For real-time traffic, click-on Caltrans Quick Maps at: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/

See our project webpage at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/solano8068012/
Or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CaltransD4

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to improve California’s highways.

# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment