Thursday, October 30, 2014

Eastbound I-80-Fairfield-Suisun Valley Road-I-80 Onramp Daytime Closure and Detour for Tues, Nov 4


Date: October 30, 2014
Agency: District 4 –Oakland
Contact: Vince Jacala
Phone: (510) 286-5206

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Eastbound Interstate-80-Fairfield
Suisun Valley Road-Onramp Closures and Detours
Starts Tuesday, November 4 at 8 a.m.

SOLANO COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will perform routine preventive maintenance on the eastbound Interstate-80 (I-80) onramp from Suisun Valley Road in Fairfield on Tuesday, November 4. Crews will perform electrical and landscaping work.

To ensure worker and public safety during the daytime work, the eastbound I-80 on-ramp from Suisun Valley Road will be closed on Tuesday, November 4 starting at 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. that same day. The following detours will be in effect.

Detour-Eastbound I-80 on-ramp at Suisun Valley Road
Motorists heading onto eastbound I-80 from northbound Suisun Valley Road, will be detoured onto Suisun Valley Parkway/Business Center Drive, then enter eastbound I-80 from Suisun Valley Parkway/Business Center Drive.

Motorists heading onto eastbound I-80 from southbound Suisun Valley Road will be detoured right onto Central Way, then enter northbound I-680 from Central, then continue on northbound I-680, then enter eastbound I-80 from northbound I-680.

Detour signs will be posted. Motorists should allow for extra travel time.
Allow work is weather permitting.

For real-time traffic, click-on Caltrans Quick Maps at: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/

Or follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CaltransD4

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to maintain California’s highways.
####

1 comment:

  1. I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

    www.boycottamericanwomen.com

    ReplyDelete