Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Interstate 505 and I-80 Interchange-Vacaville Overnight Connector Closures Starting Monday, May 5th

Date:        May 5, 2014
District:   4 - Oakland
Contact:  Vince Jacala
Phone:    (510) 286-5206

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 

Interstate 505 and I-80 Interchange-Vacaville

Overnight Connector Closures

Starting Monday, May 5th

                           
SOLANO COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will perform guardrail and electrical work as part of the Interstate 80 Solano Ramp Metering Project at the I-505/I-80 interchange in Vacaville during three nights starting on Monday, May 5th.

Southbound I-505 connector to Westbound I-80-Closed Overnights
May 5th until morning of May 10th

To ensure worker and public safety, the connector from southbound I-505 to westbound I-80 will be closed Monday, May 5th, Thursday May 8th, and Friday May 9th starting at 9 p.m. each night until 5 a.m. the following mornings.

All work is weather permitting. Motorists should allow for extra travel time.

The following detour with detour signs will be in effect:
From southbound I-505, motorists are advised to make an Exit right on to Airport Road, make a left onto E. Monte Vista Avenue, then enter the freeway to westbound I-80.

For the latest road conditions, try Caltrans Quick Map: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov

Find additional project information on our I-80 Solano Ramp Metering Project Webpage at:

Or follow Caltrans on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CaltransD4

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to improve and maintain the highways.
                                                               ####          



No comments:

Post a Comment