Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Westbound Interstate-80 near I-680 Interchange in Cordelia Traffic Lanes and Connector Reopened



Date:        October 9, 2013
District:    4 - Oakland
Contact:   Vince Jacala
Phone:     510/286-5206

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Westbound Interstate-80 near I-680 Interchange in Cordelia
Traffic Lanes and Connector Reopened
SOLANO COUNTY – Crews have reopened lane #4 and lane #5 on westbound Interstate 80 near Suisun Valley Road and the I-680 interchange in Cordelia after a big rig overturned.
Crews have also reopened the northbound I-680 connector to westbound I-80.           The connector and lanes were reopened shortly after 1 p.m.

Follow Caltrans on Twitter at: https://mobile.twitter.com/CaltransD4
                                                                 

#####

No comments:

Post a Comment