Date: July 31, 2013
District: 4 – Alameda County
Contact: Gregory Townsend
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NIGHT CLOSURE SCHEDULE FOR EASTBOUND LANES, N/B AND S/B I-880 ONRAMPS TO MISSION BLVD (SR-262) IN FREEMONT CONTINUE THIS WEEK
ALAMEDA – Temporary night closures of Mission Boulevard eastbound lanes between Warm Springs Boulevard and I-880, in the City of Fremont, will continue this week through Sunday, Aug. 4, 2013 to allow for ongoing construction of a new railroad bridge structure over Mission Blvd. The closures include from north and southbound I-880 on-ramps to Mission Blvd.
Night lane closure hours for eastbound Mission Blvd. are as follows:
· Wednesday night – Thursday morning, July 31 - Aug. 1; 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
· Thursday night – Friday morning, Aug. 1 - 2: 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
· Friday night – Saturday morning, Aug. 2 – 3; 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
· Saturday night – Sunday morning, Aug. 3 – 4; 11 p.m. to 9 a.m.
Detour routes for Eastbound Closures:
· Motorists using northbound I-880: Northbound Fremont Boulevard to eastbound Auto Mall Parkway to southbound Warm Springs Boulevard.
· Motorists using southbound I-880: Eastbound Auto Mall Parkway to southbound Warm Springs Boulevard, or to southbound I-680 to Mission Boulevard. Note: Warren Avenue is closed between Kato Road and Mission Falls Court and cannot be used as an alternate for Mission Boulevard.
Please remember to “Slow for the Cone Zone.”