Monday, April 22, 2013

Interstate 80 and I-680 Interchange Overnight Connector Closures Week of April 22nd


Date:        April 22, 2013
District:   4 - Oakland
Contact:  Vince Jacala
Phone:    (510) 286-5206

 

Interstate 80 and I-680 Interchange Overnight Connector Closures Week of April 22nd

SOLANO COUNTY – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will be striping lanes and repairing guardrails on the westbound Interstate 80 connector to southbound Interstate 680 in Fairfield this week.

This week’s work starts Monday night April 22nd and concludes on Saturday, April 27th.

Westbound I-80 to Southbound I-680 Detour
To ensure worker and public safety, the westbound I-80 connector to southbound I-680 will be closed at 11 p.m. each night. The closure will be in effect Monday, April 22nd through Friday, April 26th. The connector will reopen each following morning at 5 a.m.   

During the overnight connector closures, motorists will be directed to make a u-turn
at the Red Top Road undercrossing, then enter westbound I-80, then exit
southbound I-680.   

Caltrans will also install electronic message signs to help direct motorists.
All work is weather permitting.

For additional Caltrans information including quickmaps and the very latest traffic information, click on the Caltrans District 4 webpage at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/

Caltrans appreciates your patience as we work to improve the highways. 


###

     


No comments:

Post a Comment